The 12 Types Of Twitter Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Users You Follow On Twitter > Q&A | CHUNWUN RAILROAD

The 12 Types Of Twitter Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Users You Follow On Twitter > Q&A

본문 바로가기

고객지원

Leading Enterprise of Railroad Culture CHUNWUN RAILROAD

• Q&A
  • The 12 Types Of Twitter Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Users You Follow …

페이지 정보

글쓴이 : Abdul
    등록일 : 24-04-09 23:57       조회 : 36

본문

cropped-Avon-logo-New.pngAvon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering at home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and Avon Planet Spa products the refreshing scents of clean greens and Sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This energizing scrub uses the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing to reveal soft and silkier skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing addition to your home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on hands, feet and body. It can be mixed with a mix of white or raw sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smell amazing. Made with organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it once a week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store the remainder in a shower caddy to make it a convenient application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a great product for use in everyday life. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want the real scrub, choose a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a light chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to anyone. If you're not happy with your purchase avon planet spa sleep will assist you in resolving any problems.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for those with a busy schedule or who require an easy method to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract that is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's among my top picks, and I love the way it affects my skin's appearance and feel.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes an body scrub, facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times per week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and soothe your skin. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray the face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a face spritz and Avon Planet Spa Products a solid cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates the skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and supple. Apply it daily to minimize dryness and appearance after waxing and depilation.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturizer absorbs quickly to leave skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the planet spa oil Spa Energise Collection and is designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes the body butter, a facial spray and a refreshing scrub. This kit is great for gifting to someone special who deserves a spa day.

대구시 동구 신천4동 404-3
    TEL : 053-744-8373|FAX : 053-751-7764|Email : chunwun@chunwun.com|사업자번호 : 502-81-47209
    Copyright © 2016 천운궤도. All rights reserved.