고객지원

Leading Enterprise of Railroad Culture CHUNWUN RAILROAD

• Q&A
  • 25 Shocking Facts About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

글쓴이 : Joey
    등록일 : 24-04-10 01:14       조회 : 48

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub (Http://Xifengboke.Com/Go.Php?Url=Http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Reps-R-Us.Co.Uk%2Favon-Planet-Spa%2F) and Body Butter

Avon-Rewards-1-620x380.jpegRelax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for at home pampering!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

Reveal softer, smoother, silkier skin with this refreshing body scrub that utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling energized and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub is best used on hands, feet and body. It can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar to your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smelling fabulous. Made from natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and refresh it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It is formulated with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you choose a different. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth a try. Avon will assist you if you aren't happy with your purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for those with a busy schedule or anyone who needs an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to remove dead cells and smooth the skin. It contains extract of green tea, which has been proven to help stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my favorite scrubs, and I adore how it makes my skin feel and look.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection which includes an invigorating body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times every week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like elbows, knees and feet. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. Made with Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from the face then close your eyes and spray over skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing, a facial spritz, and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and supple. Apply it daily to minimize dryness and appearance after waxing and depilation.

This non-greasy moisturiser is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the planet spa avon Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Relax and indulge in a relaxing spa experience in the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spritz and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also great to give to someone special who deserves a pamper.

대구시 동구 신천4동 404-3
    TEL : 053-744-8373|FAX : 053-751-7764|Email : chunwun@chunwun.com|사업자번호 : 502-81-47209
    Copyright © 2016 천운궤도. All rights reserved.